Friday, April 20, 2007

This week(4/16~4/20)

Busy!!!
This week is for us. It is Chinese Medcine week.
I have many duties to do in this week.First of all, I must make cosmetics which are made from Chinese medicine last friday.It took me lots of time(at least 6 hours) .All of these will be sold in this week.Second,we must cook foods made of Chinese med.It is also cost many time to cook the soup.After finishing the food, another tough job comes--sell it out.It's hard to controll the scene full of people waiting in line.It makes me nervous for fear that I might forget to receive the money coming from the guest and It puts a great pressure to us when the guest wait in front of us and with their face full of impatience. I worked under this circumstances for three days!!However, it is worthy.The food we sell were "robbed of" in less than 20 min.Many people thought it delicious!!Nothing is happy than this when u hear such compliment^^.

No comments: